You searched for:
- Item number: Haas.018
- Date: [undated]
- Contributors: Mary R. Haas (researcher), E. Gouge (consultant), Jim Hill (consultant), Mrs. E. Gouge (consultant), Alec Sulphur (consultant), T. Proctor (consultant), Fannie Sulphur (consultant)
- Language: Creek
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 folder
- Description: Photocopy of Creek field notebook (XV) dated June 1939. Contains texts and sentences.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Creek field notebook 15], Haas.018, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/876
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.