You searched for:
- Item number: Proulx.001
- Date: [undated]
- Contributors: Paul Proulx (researcher), Ella Norris (consultant), Dewey George (consultant), Aileen Figueroa (consultant), Florence Shaughnessy (consultant), Frank Douglas (consultant)
- Language: Yurok
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 folder
- Places: McKinleyville, CA; Trinidad, CA; Westhaven; Crescent City, CA; Requa, CA
- Description: Photocopies of handwritten field notes, 1980 January-April; contains vocabulary, morphology, and texts.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Yurok field notes], Proulx.001, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/1486
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.