You searched for:
- Item number: Haas.019
- Date: [undated]
- Contributors: Paskofa (consultant), Daniel Cook (consultant), Mary R. Haas (researcher), William Bruner (consultant), Alec Sulphur (consultant)
- Language: Creek
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 folder
- Description: Photocopy of Creek field notebook (XVI). Contains vocabulary, sentences, texts, and ethnographic notes.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Creek field notebook 16], Haas.019, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/877
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.