You searched for:
- Item number: Haas.059
- Date: [undated]
- Contributor: Mary R. Haas (researcher)
- Languages: Chimariko (cid), Hupa, Karuk (kyh), Kutenai (kut), Sarsi (srs), Tolowa (tol), Yurok (yur), Shasta (sht)
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 folder
- Description: Photocopies of 11 field notebooks on Tolowa (undated), Chimariko (dated 1950), Karuk (undated), Hupa (1 notebook undated, 1 dated 1950), Kutenai (undated), Sarsi (undated), Shasta (dated 1950), and Yurok (1 notebook undated, 1 dated 1950, 1 dated 1966).
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Miscellaneous field notebooks], Haas.059, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/917
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.