- Item number: LA244.001
- Date: Aug 1995
- Contributors: Anna Mary Sophia Berge (researcher), Knud Kleist (consultant)
- Language: West Greenlandic
- Availability: Online access by request.
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA244.001.001.wav was formerly segment number 001_1. Digital asset LA244.001.002.wav was formerly segment number 002_1. Digital asset LA244.001.003.wav was formerly segment number 003_1. Digital asset LA244.001.004.wav was formerly segment number 004_1. Digital asset LA244.001.005.wav was formerly segment number 005_1.
- Place: Nuuk, Sermersooq, Greenland
- Description: Tape box #1. No English glosses.
- Collection: The Anna Berge collection of Greenlandic sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Talk in Greenlandic., LA 244.001, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/21078
Digital assets in this Item (not available for download):
LA244.001.001.wav (514944130 bytes)
LA244.001.002.wav (526284130 bytes)
LA244.001.003.wav (517552474 bytes)
LA244.001.004.wav (513537892 bytes)
LA244.001.005.wav (242922014 bytes)