- Item number: 2016-06.007
- Date: 26 Jul 1978
- Contributors: Brent Berlin (donor, researcher), Alberto Espejo (consultant)
- Language: Awajún (agr)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Formerly WAV files BB-8A, BB-8B, and BB-9A
- Place: Cenepa River, Amazonas, Peru
- Description: [Stories directed to apparently American speaker of Awajún, who understands and occasionally responds]
- Collection: Awajún Sound Recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Mammal stories, 2016-06.007, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X2QZ280S
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.