Whistle talk 0-44
- Item number: 2016-06.001
- Date: 1972 to 1973
- Contributor: Brent Berlin (researcher, donor)
- Language: Awajún (agr)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Formerly WAV file BB-1A
- Place: Cenepa River, Amazonas, Peru
- Collection: Awajún Sound Recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Whistle talk 0-44, 2016-06.001, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X2HD7SPG
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.