Class elicitation session
- Item number: 2014-10.023
- Date: 30 Sep 2014
- Contributors: Kamala Russell (researcher), Hector Zapana Almanza (consultant), Hannah Sande (researcher), Kenneth Baclawski (researcher), Herman H. Leung (researcher)
- Language: Aymara
- Availability: Online access
- Place: Berkeley, CA
- Description: Imperatives (KR); coordinated noun phrases (HS); negative imperatives (HL); vocatives, locatives (KB)
- Collection: Berkeley Field Methods: Aymara
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Class elicitation session, 2014-10.023, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X2CF9N4H
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.