[Materials for a grammar of Patwin]
- Item number: BrightE.004
- Date: after 1952
- Contributors: Mrs. Ida Mitchum (consultant), Nora Lowell (consultant), Mrs. Sara Jane Gonzales (consultant), Elizabeth Bright (researcher)
- Languages: Hill Patwin, River Patwin
- Availability: Online access
- Extent: 1 binder
- Places: Grimes; Cortina Indian Rancheria
- Description: Material for a complete grammar: example sentences, paradigms, and texts.
(The digital files associated with this Item include a series of scanned images from original physical objects. These images are aggregated at lower resolution in the file BrightE.004.pdf. The original full resolution scans are collected in BrightE.004.zip. Metadata pertaining to each scanned image is compiled in the tab-separated text file BrightE.004-image_metadata.txt.)
- Collection: Elizabeth Bright Papers on the Patwin Language
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Materials for a grammar of Patwin], BrightE.004, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X23R0QRM
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.