- Item number: BrightE.001
- Date: 1952
- Contributors: William Bright (researcher), Nora Lowell (consultant), Elizabeth Bright (researcher)
- Language: Hill Patwin
- Availability: Online access
- Extent: 1 folder
- Places: Guinda; Cortina Indian Rancheria
- Description: Survey vocabulary sheets, collected in Guinda, CA. Data recorded by Elizabeth Bright and copied to vocabulary schedule by William Bright.
(The digital files associated with this Item include a series of scanned images from original physical objects. These images are aggregated at lower resolution in the file BrightE.001.pdf. The original full resolution scans are collected in BrightE.001.zip. Metadata pertaining to each scanned image is compiled in the tab-separated text file BrightE.001-image_metadata.txt.)
- Collection: Elizabeth Bright Papers on the Patwin Language
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Patwin vocabulary], BrightE.001, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X2SF2T36
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.