Place-names on Humboldt Bay (40-62)
- Item number: 24-2604
- Date: undated
- Contributors: Dandy Bill (consultant), Llewellyn L. Loud (researcher)
- Language: Wiyot
- Availability: Online access by request.
- Description: Distributed on California Indian Music Project, Northwest region, tape 10, side B. Original cylinder 14-2399. 150 speed.
- Collection: The L.L. Loud collection of Whilkut and Wiyot sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: Place-names on Humboldt Bay (40-62), 24-2604, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/14042
Digital assets in this Item (not available for download):
14-2399.txt (10942 bytes)
14-2399.wav (22731756 bytes)
14-2399_filtered.wav (22731832 bytes)
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.