Chukchansi Witch Dance Song
- Item number: 24-2749
- Date: 1927 September
- Contributors: Derrik N. Lehmer (researcher), Chris Brown (consultant)
- Language: Chukchansi
- Availability: Online access by request.
- Description: Distributed on California Indian Music Project, Sierra region, tape 13, side A. Original cylinder 14-2536. 165 speed.
- Collection: The D.N. Lehmer collection of American Indian sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: Chukchansi Witch Dance Song, 24-2749, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/13785
Digital assets in this Item (not available for download):
14-2536.txt (7894 bytes)
14-2536.wav (15312046 bytes)
14-2536_filtered.wav (15312046 bytes)
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.