Karok War Dance Song
- Item number: 24-2543
- Date: 1923 August
- Contributors: A.L. Kroeber (researcher), Mrs. Knight (consultant)
- Language: Karuk
- Availability: Online access by request.
- Description: Distributed on California Indian Music Project, Northwest region, tape 10, side B. Original cylinder 14-2341b. 130 speed.
- Collection: The Alfred L. Kroeber collection of American Indian sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: Karok War Dance Song, 24-2543, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/13231
Digital assets in this Item (not available for download):
14-2341.txt (8038 bytes)
14-2341b.wav (9682368 bytes)
14-2341b_filtered.wav (9682428 bytes)
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.