My trip to San Francisco (a narrative in Salinan)
- Item number: 24-2029
- Date: 1910 December
- Contributors: Pedro Encinales (consultant), J. Alden Mason (researcher)
- Language: Salinan (sln)
- Availability: Online access
- Description: Keeling catalog note: "Interlinear translation in Mason (1918:98)." Original cylinder 14-1582. 180 speed.
- Collection: The J. Alden Mason collection of Salinan sound recordings
- Repository: Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Preferred citation: My trip to San Francisco (a narrative in Salinan), 24-2029, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/11145
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.