You searched for:
- Item number: Pinart.m002
- Date: [undated]
- Contributors: Fr. Francisco Antonio Barbastro (researcher), A.L. Pinart (researcher)
- Languages: Opata, Tohono O'odham
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 reel microfilm
- Description: Barbastro's Opata sermons and catechisms, 1788-1793, and Pinart's Tohono O'odham vocabulary, 1819.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Opata and Tohono O'odham field notes], Pinart.m002, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/1477
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.