You searched for:
- Item number: Kroeber.t001.011
- Date: [undated]
- Contributors: Dan Hill (consultant), A.L. Kroeber (researcher), Tom Hill (consultant)
- Language: Chilula
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 reel tape
- Description: Reel tape (numbered L-14) copy of original wax cylinders (Nos. 1335, 1336A, 1336B, and 1345).
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Chilula field recordings], Kroeber.t001.011, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/1379
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.