You searched for:
- Item number: Berton.m001
- Date: undated
- Contributors: John Reed Swanton (researcher), Francis Berton (researcher), George Gibbs (researcher), Don Crook (researcher), Albert S. Gatschet (researcher)
- Languages: Alabama, Arapaho, Yuki, Arapaho, Hupa, Karuk, Yurok, Gros Ventre, Northern Yukian
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 3 microfilm reels
- Description: Undated microfilm copy of several Bureau of American Ethnography vocabularies, originals dated 1850s-1890s.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Miscellaneous vocabularies], Berton.m001, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/138
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.