You searched for:
- Item number: LL.017
- Contributors: BillyHawk Enos (illustrator), Lisa Enos (editor, translator), Melba Rakow (consultant)
- Language: Washo
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 book, 24 pages
- Description: Illustrated storybook in Washo, with English glosses and English free translation.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: The Washo Seasons as Told by Cošuŋi, LL.017, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/22846
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.