You searched for:
- Item number: BrightW.007
- Date: 1989
- Contributors: Grace Davis (consultant), William Bright (researcher), Julian Lang (consultant), Violet Super (consultant), Madeline Davis (consultant)
- Language: Karuk
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 notebook
- Description: Field notebook containing stories, texts of songs, and elicitation.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Karuk field notes], BrightW.007, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/14790
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.