You searched for:
1 - 12 of 12 results
- Item number: LA88.011
- Contributors: Jesse O. Sawyer (researcher), José Benigno Escobar-Genes (consultant)
- Language: Paraguayan Guaraní
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA88.011.001.wav was formerly segment number 013_1. Digital asset LA88.011.002.wav was formerly segment number 015_1.
- Place: Asuncion, Paraguay
- Description:  Glosses in English.
- Collection: The Jesse O. Sawyer collection of Guaraní sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: miscellaneous nouns, LA 88.011, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/17824
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.