You searched for:
- Item number: Teeter.009
- Date: [undated]
- Contributors: Edward Sapir (consultant), T. Michelson (annotator), Karl V. Teeter (researcher)
- Languages: Delaware (del), Abenaki, Montagnais (moe), Malecite-Passamaquoddy (pqm), Severn Ojibwa (ojs)
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 folder (30 pp.)
- Description: Undated photocopy of Algonquian vocabularies collected by Edward Sapir (original undated).
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Algonquian vocabularies], Teeter.009, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/2605
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.