You searched for:
- Item number: Haas.060
- Date: [undated]
- Contributor: Mary R. Haas (researcher)
- Languages: Comanche (com), Crow (cro), Maidu (nmu), Mono (mnr), Osage (osa), Pawnee (paw), Quapaw (qua), Shoshone (shh), San Blas Kuna (cuk), Dakota (dak), Lakota (lkt)
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 folder
- Description: Photocopies of notes on phonology and vocabulary of Sioux, Quapaw, Osage, Crow, Pawnne, Crow, Comanche, Shoshone, Mono, Maidu, and Cuna.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Miscellaneous field notes], Haas.060, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/918
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.