The prehistory of the Maine-Maritime area
- Item number: Walker.001
- Date: [undated]
- Contributors: Karl V. Teeter (donor), Willard Walker (author)
- Language: Algonquian
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 folder (45 pp.)
- Description: Undated photocopy of a paper on Algonquian historical linguistics. Original dated October 1970.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: The prehistory of the Maine-Maritime area, Walker.001, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/2519
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.