Old Omagua materials
- Item number: 2014-01.017
- Date: 2016
- Contributors: Lev Michael (author, donor, researcher), Zachary O'Hagan (author, researcher, predepositor, donor)
- Language: Omagua (omg)
- Availability: Online access
- Place: Berkeley, CA
- Description: Michael, Lev and Zachary O'Hagan. 2016. A Linguistic Analysis of Old Omagua Ecclesiastical Texts. Cadernos de Ethnolingüística: Série Monografias 4.
- Collection: Materials of the Omagua Documentation Project
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Old Omagua materials, 2014-01.017, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/23730
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.