Berkeley team derivative products
- Item number: 2014-01.014
- Date: 2009 to 2016
- Contributors: Lev Michael (donor, researcher, author), Vivian Wauters (donor, author, researcher), Lino Huanío Cabudivo (consultant), Zachary O'Hagan (predepositor, donor, researcher, author), Amelia Huanaquiri Tuisima (consultant), Arnaldo Huanaquiri Tuisima (consultant), Lazarina Cabudivo Tuisima (consultant), Clare S. Sandy (donor, researcher, author), Manuel Cabudivo Tuisima (consultant), Tammy Stark (author, donor, researcher), Alicia Huanío Cabudivo (consultant)
- Language: Omagua (omg)
- Availability: Online access
- Places: Iquitos, Maynas, Loreto, Peru; Berkeley, CA
- Description: Term papers, theses, dictionaries, conference handouts and slides, etc., related to Omagua produced by UC Berkeley team members
- Collection: Materials of the Omagua Documentation Project
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Berkeley team derivative products, 2014-01.014, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/23725
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.