- Item number: 2016-06.006
- Contributors: "Viejo" Chávez (consultant), Brent Berlin (researcher, donor)
- Language: Awajún (agr)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Formerly WAV file BB-7A
- Place: Huampami, El Cenepa, Condorcanqui, Amazonas, Peru
- Description: [Spanish translation of text exists; two American women and one American man appear to be present]
- Collection: Awajún Sound Recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Pásuk story, 2016-06.006, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X2VQ30PN
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.