- Item number: 2016-06.005
- Date: 1977
- Contributors: "Viejo" Chávez (consultant), Brent Berlin (researcher, donor), Alberto Espejo (consultant), Ernesto Ankuash (consultant)
- Language: Awajún (agr)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Formerly WAV files BB-6A and BB-6B
- Place: Huampami, El Cenepa, Condorcanqui, Amazonas, Peru
- Collection: Awajún Sound Recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Animal tales, 2016-06.005, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X20C4ST4
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.