- Item number: LA252.007
- Date: 21 Nov 2006
- Contributors: Loretta Kelsey (consultant), Leanne Hinton (researcher, donor)
- Languages: Pomo, Southeastern Pomo (pom)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Formerly WAV files 21nov06_LK1, 21nov06_LK2, 21nov06_LK3, 21nov06_LK4, 21nov06_LK5, 21nov06_LK6, 21nov06_LK7, 21nov06_LK8, 21nov06_LK9, 21nov06_LK10, 21nov06_LK11, 21nov06_LK12, 21nov06_LK13, 21nov06_LK14, 21nov06_LK15
- Place: Berkeley, CA
- Collection: Berkeley Field Methods: Southeastern Pomo Sound Recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Elicitation session, LA 252.007, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X2VT1Q30
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.