- Item number: 2014-10.019
- Date: 25 Sep 2014
- Contributors: Zachary O'Hagan (researcher), Eva Schinzel (researcher), Hector Zapana Almanza (consultant)
- Language: Aymara
- Availability: Online access
- Place: Berkeley, CA
- Description: Pst person paradigm (ES); review of Coler tense chapter (ZO)
- Collection: Berkeley Field Methods: Aymara
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Elicitation session, 2014-10.019, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X2RN35VB
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.