Class elicitation session
- Item number: 2014-10.018
- Date: 23 Sep 2014
- Contributors: Nicholas Rolle (researcher), Alfonso Otaegui (researcher), Zachary O'Hagan (researcher), Eva Schinzel (researcher), Hector Zapana Almanza (consultant)
- Language: Aymara
- Availability: Online access
- Place: Berkeley, CA
- Description: Question words; motion; verb inflection (ES); /tʃ/ vs. /tʃʰ/, /k'/ vs. /q'/ (NR); kinship terms (ZO)
- Collection: Berkeley Field Methods: Aymara
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Class elicitation session, 2014-10.018, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X24X55TT
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.