- Item number: 2014-10.017
- Date: 22 Sep 2014
- Contributors: Hector Zapana Almanza (consultant), Kenneth Baclawski (researcher), Spencer Lamoureux (researcher)
- Language: Aymara
- Availability: Online access
- Place: Berkeley, CA
- Description: Lexical elicitation, case marking (accusatives, benefactives, datives, allatives, instrumentals)
- Collection: Berkeley Field Methods: Aymara
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Elicitation session, 2014-10.017, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X28P5XJ5
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.