Class elicitation session
- Item number: 2014-10.001
- Date: 02 Sep 2014
- Contributors: Nicholas Rolle (researcher), Alfonso Otaegui (researcher), Lev Michael (researcher), Zachary O'Hagan (researcher), Eva Schinzel (researcher), Kamala Russell (researcher), Hector Zapana Almanza (consultant), Hannah Sande (researcher), Amalia Horan Skilton (researcher), Kenneth Baclawski (researcher), Herman H. Leung (researcher), Spencer Lamoureux (researcher)
- Language: Aymara
- Availability: Online access
- Place: Berkeley, CA
- Description: Lexical elicitation, possessive constructions
- Collection: Berkeley Field Methods: Aymara
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Class elicitation session, 2014-10.001, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X2BK19CJ
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.