Carmen Peebles translates stories by Fred and Rosie Collins
- Item number: LA65.086
- Date: 17 Jan 1982
- Relations to this bundle: LA 65.013 referenced by this Item; LA 65.014 referenced by this Item; LA 65.049 referenced by this Item; LA 65.050 referenced by this Item; LA 65.051 referenced by this Item
- Contributors: Sheldon Klein (researcher), Carmen Peebles (consultant)
- Language: Kawaiisu (xaw)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA65.086.001.wav was formerly segment number 073_2.
- Place: Kelso
- Description: Discussion of LA65.013.003 from 8:07 to end; LA65.014.001 from start to end of file; and recording session from January 2, 1982 (cf. LA65.049.001, LA65.050.001, LA65.051.001).
- Collection: The Sheldon Klein collection of Kawaiisu sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Carmen Peebles translates stories by Fred and Rosie Collins, LA 65.086, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/22064
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.