Carmen Peebles translates recordings from January 16, 1982
- Item number: LA65.085
- Date: 17 Jan 1982
- Relations to this bundle: LA 65.013 referenced by this Item; LA 65.087 referenced by this Item; LA 65.088 referenced by this Item; LA 65.089 referenced by this Item; LA 65.090 referenced by this Item; LA 65.091 referenced by this Item; LA 65.092 referenced by this Item
- Contributors: Sheldon Klein (researcher), Carmen Peebles (consultant)
- Language: Kawaiisu (xaw)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA65.085.001.wav was formerly segment number 073_1.
- Place: Kelso
- Description: Discussion of LA65.087.001, LA65.088.001, LA65.089.001, LA65.090.001, LA65.091.001, LA65.092.001 and stories by Fred and Rosie Collins (LA65.013.003, from ~1:00 to 8:00).
- Collection: The Sheldon Klein collection of Kawaiisu sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Carmen Peebles translates recordings from January 16, 1982 , LA 65.085, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/22063
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.