Discussion of stories by Fred and Rosie Collins
- Item number: LA65.035
- Date: 03 Aug 1981
- Relations to this bundle: LA 65.002 referenced by this Item
- Contributors: Sheldon Klein (researcher), Lida Girado (consultant)
- Language: Kawaiisu (xaw)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA65.035.001.wav was formerly segment number 045_2.
- Places: Kelso; Bakersfield
- Description: Discussion of LA65.002.003 (from 1:50 to 10:00). Includes discussion of making and selling whiskey.
- Collection: The Sheldon Klein collection of Kawaiisu sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Discussion of stories by Fred and Rosie Collins
, LA 65.035, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/22013
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.