Halpern reads 'Story 3' and Allen repeats (content undetermined)
- Item number: LA203.018
- Date: 23 Feb 1982
- Contributors: Elsie Allen (consultant), Abraham M. Halpern (researcher)
- Language: Southern Pomo (peq)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA203.018.001.wav was formerly segment number 018_1.
- Places: Ukiah; Cloverdale
- Description:  No English glosses.
- Collection: The Abraham Halpern collection of Southern Pomo sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Halpern reads 'Story 3' and Allen repeats (content undetermined), LA 203.018, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/19852
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.