Autobiographical account of Maym Gallagher
- Item number: LA30.036
- Contributors: Maym Gallagher (consultant), William Shipley (researcher)
- Language: Maidu
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA30.036.001.wav was formerly segment number 040_1.
- Place: Paynes Creek
- Description: , 5:1, and 5:2. Autobiography in Maidu.
- Collection: The William F. Shipley collection of Maidu sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Autobiographical account of Maym Gallagher, LA 30.036, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/18151
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.