- Item number: LA65.012
- Date: 17 Jul 1958
- Relations to this bundle: LA 65.036 references this Item; LA 65.047 references this Item; LA 65.053 references this Item
- Contributors: Rose Collins (consultant), Sheldon Klein (researcher)
- Language: Kawaiisu (xaw)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA65.012.001.wav was formerly segment number 017_1. Digital asset LA65.012.002.wav was formerly segment number 019_1.
- Place: Kelso
- Description:  Monologue in Kawaiisu. No English glosses.
- Collection: The Sheldon Klein collection of Kawaiisu sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Untitled monologue, LA 65.012, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/17972
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.