- Item number: LA65.011
- Date: 17 Jul 1958
- Relations to this bundle: LA 65.047 references this Item
- Contributors: Sheldon Klein (researcher), Fred Collins (consultant)
- Language: Kawaiisu (xaw)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA65.011.001.wav was formerly segment number 016_1.
- Places: Kelso; Paiute Peak
- Description:  Monologue in Kawaiisu. No English glosses.
- Collection: The Sheldon Klein collection of Kawaiisu sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Untitled monologue, LA 65.011, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/17971
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.