Untitled monologue. Possibly recipe.
- Item number: LA65.005
- Date: 18 Aug 1958
- Contributors: Rose Collins (consultant), Sheldon Klein (researcher), Fred Collins (consultant)
- Language: Kawaiisu (xaw)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA65.005.001.wav was formerly segment number 008_1.
- Places: Kelso; Paiute Peak
- Description:  Monologue in Kawaiisu. English glosses. Recording quality poor, especially glosses.
- Collection: The Sheldon Klein collection of Kawaiisu sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Untitled monologue. Possibly recipe., LA 65.005, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/17965
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.