- Item number: LA65.001
- Date: 18 Aug 1958
- Relations to this bundle: LA 65.046 references this Item
- Contributors: Sheldon Klein (researcher), Fred Collins (consultant)
- Language: Kawaiisu (xaw)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA65.001.001.wav was formerly segment number 001_1. Digital asset LA65.001.002.wav was formerly segment number 010_1.
- Places: Kelso; Paiute Peak
- Description:  Monologue in Kawaiisu. No English glosses.
- Collection: The Sheldon Klein collection of Kawaiisu sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Untitled monologues, LA 65.001, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/17961
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.