[Patwin field notes]
- Item number: BrightE.002.007
- Date: 1952
- Contributors: Nora Lowell (consultant), Elizabeth Bright (researcher)
- Language: Hill Patwin
- Availability: Online access
- Extent: 1 notebook
- Place: Cortina Indian Rancheria
- Description: Seventh of 10 notebooks. Includes texts, vocabulary, and notes on grammar.
(The digital files associated with this Item include a series of scanned images from original physical objects. These images are aggregated at lower resolution in the file BrightE.002.007.pdf. The original full resolution scans are collected in BrightE.002.007.zip. Metadata pertaining to each scanned image is compiled in the tab-separated text file BrightE.002.007-image_metadata.txt.)
- Collection: Elizabeth Bright Papers on the Patwin Language
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Patwin field notes], BrightE.002.007, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X2W66HP4
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.