- Item number: BrightE.002.005
- Date: after 1952
- Contributors: Minnie Bill (consultant), Mrs. Ida Mitchum (consultant), Nora Lowell (consultant), Daisy Lowell Lorenzo (consultant), Mrs. Sara Jane Gonzales (consultant), Elizabeth Bright (researcher)
- Languages: Hill Patwin, River Patwin, Tebti Patwin
- Availability: Online access
- Extent: 1 notebook
- Places: Cortina Indian Rancheria; Grimes; Lodoga
- Description: Fifth of 10 notebooks. Handwritten draft of a grammar. Includes short texts.
(The digital files associated with this Item include a series of scanned images from original physical objects. These images are aggregated at lower resolution in the file BrightE.002.005.pdf. The original full resolution scans are collected in BrightE.002.005.zip. Metadata pertaining to each scanned image is compiled in the tab-separated text file BrightE.002.005-image_metadata.txt.)
- Collection: Elizabeth Bright Papers on the Patwin Language
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Patwin grammar], BrightE.002.005, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X24Q7RWF
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.