[Wiyot field notes]
- Item number: Teeter.m001.002
- Date: 1959
- Contributors: Della Prince (consultant), Karl V. Teeter (researcher)
- Language: Wiyot
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 reel microfilm
- Description: Second of three microfilms: copies of Wiyot field notes, originals dated 1958.
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Wiyot field notes], Teeter.m001.002, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/1756
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.