Wiyot fileslips of K.V. Teeter: Box 2
- Item number: Teeter.002.002
- Date: 2003 May
- Contributor: Karl V. Teeter (researcher)
- Language: Wiyot
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 binder
- Description: Bound photocopies of typed and handwritten file slips with Wiyot vocabulary and paradigms, organized phonemically. Second of 3 spiral-bound sets (i-o).
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Wiyot fileslips of K.V. Teeter: Box 2, Teeter.002.002, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/1753
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.