[Patwin field notes]
- Item number: BrightE.002.003
- Date: 1952 June-July
- Contributors: Mrs. Ida Mitchum (consultant), Nora Lowell (consultant), Mrs. Sara Jane Gonzales (consultant), Elizabeth Bright (researcher)
- Languages: Hill Patwin, River Patwin
- Availability: Online access
- Extent: 1 notebook
- Places: Tancred; Grimes; Cortina Indian Rancheria
- Description: Third of 10 notebooks. Includes vocabulary and notes on morphology and syntax.
(The digital files associated with this Item include a series of scanned images from original physical objects. These images are aggregated at lower resolution in the file BrightE.002.003.pdf. The original full resolution scans are collected in BrightE.002.003.zip. Metadata pertaining to each scanned image is compiled in the tab-separated text file BrightE.002.003-image_metadata.txt.)
- Collection: Elizabeth Bright Papers on the Patwin Language
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Patwin field notes], BrightE.002.003, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.7297/X2D798BW
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.