[Notes on Atsugewi grammar 1]
- Item number: Talmy.001.006
- Date: 
- Contributor: Leonard Talmy (researcher)
- Language: Atsugewi
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 1 folder
- Description: Handwritten notes on Atsugewi grammar organized by grammatical function.
- Collection: Leonard Talmy Papers on the Atsugewi Language
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Notes on Atsugewi grammar 1], Talmy.001.006, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/1737
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.