[Notes on Atsugewi affixes 2]
- Item number: Talmy.001.005
- Date: 
- Contributor: Leonard Talmy (researcher)
- Language: Atsugewi
- Availability: In person by appointment
- Extent: 2 folders
- Description: Handwritten lexicon of Atsugewi morphological elements with example words and sentences.
- Collection: Leonard Talmy Papers on the Atsugewi Language
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: [Notes on Atsugewi affixes 2], Talmy.001.005, Survey of California and Other Indian Languages, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/1736
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.