Elicitation of verbs. Using Swadesh list.
- Item number: LA99.034
- Date: 1970
- Contributors: Joseph Orville Davidson Jr. (researcher), Angel Esquivel (consultant)
- Language: Central Aymara
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA99.034.001.wav was formerly segment number 034_1.
- Places: Achocalla, La Paz, Bolivia; Chulumani, La Paz, Bolivia; Ciudad La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia
- Description:  Spanish glosses.
- Collection: The Joseph O. Davidson, Jr. collection of Aymara sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Elicitation of verbs. Using Swadesh list., LA 99.034, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/17239
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.