Discussion of sheering sheep
- Item number: LA99.015
- Date: Jul 1970
- Contributors: Joseph Orville Davidson Jr. (researcher), Anselmo Nacho (consultant)
- Language: Central Aymara (ayr)
- Availability: Online access
- Catalog history: Digital asset LA99.015.001.wav was formerly segment number 015_1.
- Places: Achocalla, La Paz, Bolivia; Chulumani, La Paz, Bolivia; Ciudad La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia
- Description:  No English glosses.
- Collection: The Joseph O. Davidson, Jr. collection of Aymara sound recordings
- Repository: Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Preferred citation: Discussion of sheering sheep, LA 99.015, Berkeley Language Center, University of California, Berkeley, http://cla.berkeley.edu/item/17220
By using digital assets, you accept our Terms and Conditions.
If files do not appear below, you may also go directly to the asset folder.
We acknowledge with respect the Ohlone people on whose traditional, ancestral, and unceded land we work and whose historical relationships with that land continue to this day.